- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,013
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm very behind so I apologize in advance 
AB6IX
I sacrificed all of these cards for batch 9 so I will be recollecting.... eventually
Ladies Code
Thank you to the following users:
Cards team for RiSe, Eunb, Sojung
@Exi for Ashley
@Yachii for Zuny
BLACKPINK
Thank you @Exi for all
Miss A
Thank you to the following users:
@cocomelon for Fei
Cards team for Jia
@Horizonshard for Min
@ManduBun for Suzy
Rose
Thank you to the following users:
Cards team for 1, 2
@Yachii for 3
@the101 for 4
@Jewel for 5
Girls Day
Thank you to the following users:
@Yachii for Sojin, Jisun
@Jewel for Jihae, Jiin, Yura, Minah, Hyeri
Chen
Thank you to the following users:
@RandAlThor for 1
@Yachii for 2, 3
@Moguri for 4
Cards team for 5
The8
Thank you to the following users:
@frocho for 1
Cards team for 2, 4
@Exi for 3, 5
First to Complete Big Byung
Thank you to the following users:
@seungfloral for Dolbaeggi
@OnlyCalB for Wang Kong
@Jewel for Yook Duk
@ani07 for Hyukkdi
AB6IX
I sacrificed all of these cards for batch 9 so I will be recollecting.... eventually
Ladies Code
Thank you to the following users:
Cards team for RiSe, Eunb, Sojung
@Exi for Ashley
@Yachii for Zuny
BLACKPINK
Thank you @Exi for all
Miss A
Thank you to the following users:
@cocomelon for Fei
Cards team for Jia
@Horizonshard for Min
@ManduBun for Suzy
Rose
Thank you to the following users:
Cards team for 1, 2
@Yachii for 3
@the101 for 4
@Jewel for 5
Girls Day
Thank you to the following users:
@Yachii for Sojin, Jisun
@Jewel for Jihae, Jiin, Yura, Minah, Hyeri
Chen
Thank you to the following users:
@RandAlThor for 1
@Yachii for 2, 3
@Moguri for 4
Cards team for 5
The8
Thank you to the following users:
@frocho for 1
Cards team for 2, 4
@Exi for 3, 5
First to Complete Big Byung
Thank you to the following users:
@seungfloral for Dolbaeggi
@OnlyCalB for Wang Kong
@Jewel for Yook Duk
@ani07 for Hyukkdi
Last edited: