Found Completed WAYV EXO CBX BTS Rare and SNSD (3 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is gonna be a long thread so sorry in advance but I keep forgetting to make these when I finish a set!

I finished WAYV, EXO CBX, BTS Rare and SNSD!
Thanks to
@RandAlThor and @brekker for Kun
@Yachii for Winwin
@Myco for Xiaojun
@Soogi and @lexus for Ten
@brekker for Hendery <3
@RandAlThor for Yangyang <3

@Soogi for Xiumin
@izcream for Baekhyun
@babybloo for Chen

@RandAlThor for Jin!
@Goldenstar for Suga!
@Yachii for RM! (maybe J-Hope too? idk)
@Abeamus for V!
@OnlyCalB for Jimin!
@ Cards Team for Kookie!

As for SNSD, dude...the amount of times I have traded off SNSD I should've just kept track but it would take me a half hour to figure that out so
thank you to all who helped me with SNSD :sanapray:​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on all those sets!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Congrats :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Yili
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,091
Reactions Received
52,956
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,224
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Belated congrats on completing WAYV, EXO CBX, BTS Rare and SNSD sets Yili
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread