- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
Most international NCT fans I met think soWayV is the NCT unit with the best songs![]()
Most international NCT fans I met think soWayV is the NCT unit with the best songs![]()
TasteMost international NCT fans I met think so
I meant it's not that unpopularTaste
Good newsI meant it's not that unpopular![]()
i agree with thisPinkFantasy is better at rock concept than Dreamcatcher
I agreeMost international NCT fans I met think so
I don't think so though, I like Dream's music the best, which is unpopular against international fans, as everyone seems to like 127 or WayV the best, minus a few like @/Yili and @/QueenieLime .I agree
I see!!!I don't think so though, I like Dream's music the best, which is unpopular against international fans, as everyone seems to like 127 or WayV the best, minus a few like @/Yili and @/QueenieLime .
I don't like any of WayV's title tracks minus Regular (127 remake), found all the b-sides on their latest album skips, and don't play any b-sides on repeat minus Come Back (another 127 remake)![]()
from afar dream far and away connects with Korea better than any NCT unit. And i agree with the point about Mark graduating the only reason he left was because of the system which the fans HATED<<<<<< and SM figured that out and brought him back and made em perma.I don't think so though, I like Dream's music the best, which is unpopular against international fans, as everyone seems to like 127 or WayV the best, minus a few like @/Yili and @/QueenieLime .
I don't like any of WayV's title tracks minus Regular (127 remake), found all the b-sides on their latest album skips, and don't play any b-sides on repeat minus Come Back (another 127 remake)![]()
Only Mark because he was the only one to actually graduate. Haechan's situation is different because he's only in Dream and 127, Mark is is almost every unit and SuperM who is not (but basically is) an NCT unit. Even if Sungchan and Shotaro were "too old" to join Dream, SM could have just cancelled the graduation concept without adding Mark back but instead announcing a new member (Sungchan or Shotaro). Adding him back was good for business but it didn't really have any other purpose other than that. Dream don't need a better rap line imo. They have great vocalists and dancers already and I believe Jeno and Jaemin do a good enough job with their verses. Heck, even Jisung does just fine on his own. Personally I think, not every group needs a rap line. I don't think Dream's music calls for it anyway. If we were adding members to further the groups talent, Sungchan and Shotaro would be perfect fits. Plus it was a good chance to promote the new members and give them an established group to work with. Mark suits 127's concept more than Dream's. Which makes sense as he'd gotten older and spent so much time with 127. Having him do all these groups at once is not good for Mark's wellbeing and it's a miracle that he hasn't been seriously injured. Dream and WayV are my favorite units for their music and members and as much as I love Mark, his physical and mental health should be a priority (this is SM though so of course they don't care). I think SuperM should have been a rotational group, that way they could have a comeback even with Lucas on hiatus, Mark promoting with another unit, and Baekhyun and Taemin going to the military. Kinda like AKB48 where they rotate groups of girls to perform every night at their own theatre (not that exactly but u get the idea, rotational group). SM relies on Mark too heavily. NCT r constantly promoting and coming back, releasing content. Mark simply has too many schedules to do and the constant overworking could have been avoided if SM simply thought about anything else but money.I will strongly disagree with this because the whole reason Mark graduated was because of the graduation concept in which case the entire 2000 line should've graduated in 2019, even before they made them fixed. But they didn't. It wasn't just Mark graduating, ALL of them were supposed to graduate the year they turned 19 in international age. Just Mark graduating if they didn't scrap the graduation concept would've been really unfair. And Shotaro and Sungchan both debuted when they were already 19 international age so would've been "too old" if adding younger members and keeping Dream's original concept was happening. Adding Yangyang would've been fine tho.
They also referenced Mark and the 7 members throughout the Ridin' era track vids, and gained much more popularity when Mark was added back, with both views and sales
NCT Dream already only comes back once a year (now twice only with album and then repack), took 5 years to get their first full album, only had single albums for their debut and first comeback, so they're not even active. Mark is being more overworked in 127, and Haechan is in both Dream and 127 too, so in the same situation (so only getting rid of Mark wouldn't make sense) and SuperM aren't even active
127 and Dream coming back with Limitless and MFAL at the same time was overworking them, but again Haechan was in the same situation, so why only Mark?
Not adding Mark to SuperM would've made more sense as he's in the same situation as Haechan otherwise, who isn't being removed from Dream
I would rather have Mark in Dream than 127 bc they honestly need his rap skills more (their rapline without Mark is much weaker than 127's without Mark very honestly) and NCT Dream are closer and funnier as a group imo. They're also the most popular subunit in Korea, when NCT is a kpop group and won a daesaeng even before the full group NCT did, and have the best music in my biased opinion
But Mark has been my ult for as long as I have one, and I like all 7 members to ult level, more than my biases of most other groups, and they're my fave group member wise![]()
Exactly! And if they kept the system the other members would have to graduate too, not just Mark! It would never have been just Mark leaving, that was the whole point.from afar dream far and away connects with Korea better than any NCT unit. And i agree with the point about Mark graduating the only reason he left was because of the system which the fans HATED<<<<<< and SM figured that out and brought him back and made em perma.
I like way more boygroups than girlgroups still, but I've been paying more attention to ggs this yeargirl groups are carrying kpop on their shoulders and deserve to win every daesang this year
Again NCT Dream only comes back once a year, they are not the ones overworking him, and again he has the same situation with Haechan right now, so Haechan is being as much or as little overworked as himOnly Mark because he was the only one to actually graduate. Haechan's situation is different because he's only in Dream and 127, Mark is is almost every unit and SuperM who is not (but basically is) an NCT unit. Even if Sungchan and Shotaro were "too old" to join Dream, SM could have just cancelled the graduation concept without adding Mark back but instead announcing a new member (Sungchan or Shotaro). Adding him back was good for business but it didn't really have any other purpose other than that. Dream don't need a better rap line imo. They have great vocalists and dancers already and I believe Jeno and Jaemin do a good enough job with their verses. Heck, even Jisung does just fine on his own. Personally I think, not every group needs a rap line. I don't think Dream's music calls for it anyway. If we were adding members to further the groups talent, Sungchan and Shotaro would be perfect fits. Plus it was a good chance to promote the new members and give them an established group to work with. Mark suits 127's concept more than Dream's. Which makes sense as he'd gotten older and spent so much time with 127. Having him do all these groups at once is not good for Mark's wellbeing and it's a miracle that he hasn't been seriously injured. Dream and WayV are my favorite units for their music and members and as much as I love Mark, his physical and mental health should be a priority (this is SM though so of course they don't care). I think SuperM should have been a rotational group, that way they could have a comeback even with Lucas on hiatus, Mark promoting with another unit, and Baekhyun and Taemin going to the military. Kinda like AKB48 where they rotate groups of girls to perform every night at their own theatre (not that exactly but u get the idea, rotational group). SM relies on Mark too heavily. NCT r constantly promoting and coming back, releasing content. Mark simply has too many schedules to do and the constant overworking could have been avoided if SM simply thought about anything else but money.