Could you fall in love with... (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
If I can't marry Tzuyu or Yoona.

I'm just gonna become a monk on a mountain somewhere.
In a favorite kdrama of mine one of the characters becomes a monk in the forest and teaches golf using sticks and rocks.

That's what I'll do.

:pikadab:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yes I could
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
If I can't marry Tzuyu or Yoona.

I'm just gonna become a monk on a mountain somewhere.
I can join you

We can practice fitness boxing and tai chi chuan in the mountains along with @DrewB and @igloo
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I can join you

We can practice fitness boxing and tai chi chuan in the mountains along with @DrewB and @igloo
We can start a family band.

Every weekend we'll come down from the mountains and perform monk music on our handmade instruments for the village.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
If I can't marry Tzuyu or Yoona.

I'm just gonna become a monk on a mountain somewhere.
i'll attend your monastery for advice then :pikahappy:

as for the question, i'm not into metal but if it was advanced enough and i was single i don't see why not
we're basically robots to our neurons
just really really really complex and unpredictable ones
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Yes for I also have a heartless body of metal within me : /
Makes so much sense now!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It‘s a valid option so yeah I could
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread