Would it fit their voices and sound?
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 11 August 2019 #1 Would it fit their voices and sound? Reactions: yeji
Anakin Joined 10 August 2019 Messages 54 Reactions Received 103 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 11 August 2019 #2 Did they already made that ?? Cheer up ? No ? Reactions: yeji
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 11 August 2019 #3 Yes and actually I would like to see them cover it as it would give the song a different vibe. Reactions: yeji
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 August 2019 #4 I'd say so. Reactions: yeji
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,743 Reactions Received 93,540 Cards View Profile KS Coins 190,092 Fandom WizSoneLuv 11 August 2019 #5 I would not want to see that, Yunho, Yoona, Minho sm family were enough. Reactions: yeji and Evergreen
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 12 August 2019 #6 I do think so. Power Up is a lovely song that is really summer. So I do think Twice could kill it too.
I do think so. Power Up is a lovely song that is really summer. So I do think Twice could kill it too.