Intro Crawling out of the woodwork... (7 Viewers)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,810
Reactions Received
6,361
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,463
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Didn't really ever expect to come back here, and I don't expect to remain very active, but I figured I should probably reintroduce myself just in case. Most who knew me call me Ven. I was here for a good bit in the first few years, then disappeared into the ether when I stopped engaging with Kpop as much. Wonho is my ult, but I also stan Monsta X & Seventeen. Outside of that I'm an elder emo (30+) who just got back into going to shows.
Perhaps I'll see y'all around. :dubuwave:​
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,810
Reactions Received
6,361
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,463
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
welcome back! i don't think we've met, if so, nice to meet you! good to see a fellow emo here :llama_laugh:
Seems not formally, but when I posted about The Foundations of Decay release in 2022, you replied. :pandalove:
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,810
Reactions Received
6,361
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,463
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,156
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,887
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,936
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Welcome back! I'm harmony! :excitedcat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,810
Reactions Received
6,361
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,463
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread