True, Mob managed to stop the DS sweep at least there xd And I'm happy about Mob getting both animation and opening, I voted Mob for both of them so that's a win in my books.Tanjirou/Mob was a toss up, atleast Mob Psycho won best animation, Demon Slayer had a strong claim to it too.
And yeah I literally haven't seen much of Raphtalia anywhere at all, while Chika and Nezuko are everywhere. But Chika dance rightful winnerI lost count of the number of times someone uploaded it on YouTube, got a ton of views and then the video got taken down by copyright
At one point, you'd find actual girls covering it more than the OG version, as if real girls are better than my 2D waifus![]()
Raphtalia fans were definitely MIA, but they have been crawling from their hideouts since the win. I have seen lot of dedicated Raphtalia fans now celebrating the win xd Tbh, I didn't care about best girl category this year, voted for Emma but no way she was going to win. So I was just surprised it was Raphtalia, together with Isabela winning over Askeladd most surprising winners.
Nobody can stop the Chika Dance. But it's rly annoying how there isn't just official channel that would upload it. I think openings and endings aren't usually taken down so often anymore, thanks to official channels like Crunchyroll's and Funimations uploading them too. But i guess most loved ending of the year doesn't get that.