Day Four Update (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I was officially diagnosed yesterday, but covid symptomology started on Monday. So, four days. What's good? My chills are not returning. Neither is my headache or muscle pain. My sore throat that feels like razors has persisted though and I did have a mean cough last night but haven't had any symptoms today. I did find out that an exploratory study in India showed that using OTC cough medicine to dull symptoms is actually bad and lengthen the duration of covid though... fml.

Appetite is minimal. I saw some food yesterday that I did find visually appealing, but it didn't make me hungry at all. Peppermint tends to help my cough and sore throat and as such I have been taking that. Peppermint is known to be a natural appetite suppressant. So, with the peppermint and covid, I haven't been very hungry.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,536
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
hmm i think i would trade extended duration for less pain if the otc stuff works though.
Especially since the otc stuff i get helps me sleep and that is what colds usually jack up.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Especially since the otc stuff i get helps me sleep and that is what colds usually jack up.
What I had was cough syrup and I wasn't really following directions and just chugging since I lost the measuring cup. Probably 3 serving sizes. lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread