daydreamhobie is fangirling here (1 Viewer)

will you stay or not

  • yes

  • no


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,382
Reactions Received
14,883
Location
Sun
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
20
Ship
WELCOME TO MY FANGIRLING THREAD
THIS THREAD IS FOR MY rEaCtiONS FOR BTS' NEW ALBUM


πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

if you dont love me, you can go :queen:
i know nobody will stay here but IM ALONE AND HAPPY :yolk:

nevermind



firstly,,,,,,,,,,,


HERE IS A VIDEO OF NAMJOON'S PERFECT VOICE
AND THE LYRICS IS JUST KILLING ME


you can share anything with me,
or you can stan me,
or you can ban me :chickill:

but, have a nice day



*greenheartu*​
 
Last edited:
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,382
Reactions Received
14,883
Location
Sun
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
20
Ship
OMOOOOOOOO
CONCEPT PHOTOS CAME
I WAS SURPRISED SO IM LATE FOR HERE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HOSEOK
JIN
RM
KOOK
JIMIN
YOONGI
TAE
OMOOOO
PERFECT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA



THIS IS THE BEST, FOR ME
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OTHERS;


​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know nothing about Halsey
but same
she's that

"Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me"

girl lol
I hate that song but she's ok.
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base πŸ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
she's that

"Tell me how's it feel sittin' up there
Feeling so high but too far away to hold me
You know I'm the one who put you up there
Name in the sky
Does it ever get lonely?
Thinking you could live without me"

girl lol
I hate that song but she's ok.
I never heard this before :llama_eyes:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: blurryface and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and, i can understand you
i don't like Nicki but i supported them
good luck
yeah lol.
good luck to you too, or we'll both be dead in a ditch
:sj_weary: :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread