daydreamhobie is fangirling here (1 Viewer)

will you stay or not

  • yes

  • no


Results are only viewable after voting.
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
oh whoa, that's really cool!
how did you find out about bts?
I stanned Bp and liked a few ggs as well when I got into kpop
so I wanted to check out bgs too, tbh I just randomly typed a bg I could name lol

actually they have a big fanbase here :llama_lovely:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: blurryface and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I stanned Bp and liked a few ggs as well when I got into kpop
so I wanted to check out bgs too, tbh I just randomly typed a bg I could name lol

actually they have a big fanbase here :llama_lovely:
I know that haha, that's why I'm curious to how you find out about bts! through friends or internet!

and that's so cool!
bp is a good girl group to get into kpop from lol
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I know that haha, that's why I'm curious to how you find out about bts! through friends or internet!

and that's so cool!
bp is a good girl group to get into kpop from lol
my friends are not into kpop, I found out about bp because of instagram
and yeah! It's sad that I don't actually like Bp's music anymore, I was such a big fan in 2017 lol
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: blurryface and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
my friends are not into kpop, I found out about bp because of instagram
and yeah! It's sad that I don't actually like Bp's music anymore, I was such a big fan in 2017 lol
haha, I was a big fan in 2016, dropped them, and after Kill This Love, became a blink again
very unstable lol
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha I wanted to restan but I don't like ktl
dont know what to do is not that bad
but I'm still disappointed a little
yeah, that's true
I didn't like ktl either, only dont know what to do (which I'm streaming now lol)
but their personalities cannot be resisted

I am a personality stan, I would follow bts to the end of the world even if their faces got melted off by acid, they lost their talent, don't come out with good songs, just because of their lovable personalities @Jiminish can't relate >:(
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
yeah, that's true
I didn't like ktl either, only dont know what to do (which I'm streaming now lol)
but their personalities cannot be resisted

I am a personality stan, I would follow bts to the end of the world even if their faces got melted off by acid, they lost their talent, don't come out with good songs, just because of their lovable personalities @Jiminish can't relate >:(
I am kinda the same with bts
I love their personalities so much, so even if they would put out songs I don't like, I would still stan them

and Bp is full of cuties as well, I still follow them on insta and sometimes watch their interviews etc.
maybe I will like the next cb more :llama_lovely:
 
  • Love
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am kinda the same with bts
I love their personalities so much, so even if they would put out songs I don't like, I would still stan them

and Bp is full of cuties as well, I still follow them on insta and sometimes watch their interviews etc.
maybe I will like the next cb more :llama_lovely:
let's hope you do
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
yeah, that's true
I didn't like ktl either, only dont know what to do (which I'm streaming now lol)
but their personalities cannot be resisted

I am a personality stan, I would follow bts to the end of the world even if their faces got melted off by acid, they lost their talent, don't come out with good songs, just because of their lovable personalities @Jiminish can't relate >:(
I’m SORRY for my high standards alright:pandarolleyes: geez you got a problem with visual stans? >:(
 
  • Like
Reactions: blurryface

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread