Describe one physical trait you used to dislike, but now adore (1 Viewer)

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Hi, Hi :dubuwave:
Look at your eyes.
Look at your toes
Bet you’re so pretty. You get all of the Ho-
Bro’s

I started doing this with my groupchat because honestly who really gets told about traits that stand out and make them unique.

I’ve always had an image issue with myself to the point I felt so scared looking into a mirror until lately. What helped?

E9E3A428-59A9-4C0E-8B52-DA8CA44E7C9B.jpeg
This meme literally is always in some funny meme complications how you hold yourself back, and how you want to fight the strongest weakest opponent which is literally you

it’s always been you:annoyedgun:somedays when I slam into that door. I always say I won for this round. Tomorrow I’ll be going down.

My favorite has been the little moles by my mouth . I don’t always show them because many days I look sick and wear foundation, but I have one by my right eye, one above my mouth and one below my mouth. Apparently, they’re called beauty marks, but I connected them together and it makes the Little Dipper. I also have two moles on my arm and it can make a little elephant. I think v said he had the same thing, but when he mentioned it. I noticed I had it too:wimwim:​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maro

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,307
Reactions Received
28,174
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,510
Fandom
Villain
Ship
my eyes. i used to hate them since i have double eyelids but i came to like them since it makes my eyes look bigger and people complimented my eyes the most
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
My hands, it bothered me that they were really small and childlike but now I think they’re kinda cute
Hands are always the gift to many things creations, our loved ones, and able to grasp our fates :sanapray: I have small hands too and it took awhile, but I realize that’s the best thing to love about yourself.
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
my eyes. i used to hate them since i have double eyelids but i came to like them since it makes my eyes look bigger and people complimented my eyes the most
I’m sure your eyes are wonderful, and a gateway to many beautiful bridges of souls. I’m glad you appreciate them. :sanapray: Bigger eyes are a blessing, I wish I had big eyes.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,082
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hands are always the gift to many things creations, our loved ones, and able to grasp our fates :sanapray: I have small hands too and it took awhile, but I realize that’s the best thing to love about yourself.
It is a bit of an inconvenience when measuring things by hands. But it’s not all that bad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeriaYa

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The shape of my eyes, I used to think the shape looked odd for my face but now I think they look pretty.
:llama_blush:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread