Did you and your siblings "claim" characters growing up? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
From a show, video game, movie, etc.

I remember something prominent in my every day life when I was younger was Super Mario Bros. 2. Now, of course, my eldest sister being thew oldest, got first dibs. She was Peach. (Keep in mind that this game was played in modern times, so other female characters existed as well). My older sister was Rosalina, and I was stuck with Daisy. Daisy. I don't even like Daisy...

Same applies for Sonic. My eldest sister was Amy. I remember being so upset when I couldn't be Amy, and my brother just sort of felt bad for me, so instead I was Blaze. My other sister was Cream, though, and my brother was Knuckles, I think? I don't really remember.

This didn't really apply to LOZ, since my brother was Link, and my sister was Zelda. We also all had our own Smash characters for the Wii.
My characters on Smash that I remember were Marth and Kirby. I had others though. However, if you used a character that wasn't yours, you got yelled at. Cons of being the youngest, ig.

Did any of you do this as well? I remember always being so upset that I got the last dibs, so I always got the worst character, and my sister always got what I wanted. I know I can't be the only one, lmao.
 
D

Deleted member 74

That's how it was with me as well, for most cartoons when we were younger
The one I most remember was Bratz, since we're 4 sisters we each claimed one character haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi and Mayday

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes and happened with my cousins too.

Let's see if I remember what I "was".

In Powerpuff girls I was Blossom, in Totally Spies Sam.. which is pretty much same character as Blossom lol. In Sonic games I was Tails for some reason ^^;

Hmh, I can't remember more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hyunjin and Soogi

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes and happened with my cousins too.

Let's see if I remember what I "was".

In Powerpuff girls I was Blossom, in Totally Spies Sam.. which is pretty much same character as Blossom lol. In Sonic games I was Tails for some reason ^^;

Hmh, I can't remember more.
I was Bubbles, since I was the youngest. My eldest sister was Blossom.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was Bubbles, since I was the youngest. My eldest sister was Blossom.
I'm eldest so maybe that's why I was Blossom too xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soogi and Mayday

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I was a big Power Rangers watcher when I was younger (I still read the comics every now and again LOL) and I used to assign everyone in my family a colour. I was always red (obviously!), my eldest brother was usually blue, our middle brother was always the sixth ranger, my sister was yellow, my mum was pink and my dad was either green or black (depending on what colour the current season had).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hyunjin
Joined
3 March 2019
Messages
507
Reactions Received
1,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For Diddykong racing I always had to be the clock..but then I changed it to the turtle lol. For any mario game I always have to be yoshi.
All we did was play video games and watch tv so we did this a lot lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread