Did you notice what I did with my location? ;) (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I felt so proud about the wordplay that I had to share it lol.

Zabraks are from planet Iridonia

Also stream Iriwa!



This should be our theme song :jenniesmug:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
If EXO's Lightsaber can be the event theme song then I'm completely for this song being our team theme song :jenniesmug:
I don't like the song though lol. Their other one was better.

And they still haven't revealed that poor rabbit girl's face yet? I thought they were going to reveal her when the MV reached 1M views?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I felt so proud about the wordplay that I had to share it lol.

Zabraks are from planet Iridonia

Also stream Iriwa!



This should be our theme song :jenniesmug:
Ayy ppalli wabwa :jenniesmug:
Stan Iriwa, best rap verse in history with the Jennifer Lawrence, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried namedrops :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
If EXO's Lightsaber can be the event theme song then I'm completely for this song being our team theme song :jenniesmug:
I don't like the song though lol. Their other one was better.

And they still haven't revealed that poor rabbit girl's face yet? I thought they were going to reveal her when the MV reached 1M views?
What, iriwa is bop! :o

I think it was when they win music show? Still havent...
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Suzy and Darkseid

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ayy ppalli wabwa :jenniesmug:
Stan Iriwa, best rap verse in history with the Jennifer Lawrence, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried namedrops :lisalaugh:
... I somehow missed all those references
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Darkseid

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
What, iriwa is bop! :o

I think it was when they win music show? Still havent...
Wow that’s really harsh of their company. The likelihood of that is pretty low. Even groups that are doing 10x better than them haven’t won on music shows yet...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread