I felt so proud about the wordplay that I had to share it lol.
Zabraks are from planet Iridonia
Also stream Iriwa!
This should be our theme song
Zabraks are from planet Iridonia
Also stream Iriwa!
This should be our theme song
Thanks, i love the validationOkay that's actually clever![]()
Why do I always get the feeling that u have no idea whats going on ?Okay that's actually clever![]()
wdymWhy do I always get the feeling that u have no idea whats going on ?
Ayy ppalli wabwaI felt so proud about the wordplay that I had to share it lol.
Zabraks are from planet Iridonia
Also stream Iriwa!
This should be our theme song![]()
What, iriwa is bop! :oIf EXO's Lightsaber can be the event theme song then I'm completely for this song being our team theme song
I don't like the song though lol. Their other one was better.
And they still haven't revealed that poor rabbit girl's face yet? I thought they were going to reveal her when the MV reached 1M views?
... I somehow missed all those referencesAyy ppalli wabwa
Stan Iriwa, best rap verse in history with the Jennifer Lawrence, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried namedrops![]()
Smh did you even listen to the song lmao, 2nd verse, after the 1st chorus... I somehow missed all those references
Yes, but not rly lyrics..Smh did you even listen to the song lmao, 2nd verse, after the 1st chorus![]()
Wow that’s really harsh of their company. The likelihood of that is pretty low. Even groups that are doing 10x better than them haven’t won on music shows yet...What, iriwa is bop! :o
I think it was when they win music show? Still havent...
But that's the best part lmao, watch some color codedYes, but not rly lyrics..