Did you use to collect (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Pokemon cards were my thing ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Baseball and foot ball.

my friend kept the collection because mom would have tossed em. She Hates clutter.

heck books were given away.
I remember trading was pretty popular with football cards, did u just keep to your collection or traded with others :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Same, or at least my Mom did with my few Yu GI oh cards i had, sometimes I wonder how much money i could've got from them if i sold them to a collector
Agh I wonder if pokemon cards would even be valuable 🤔
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I remember trading was pretty popular with football cards, did u just keep to your collection or traded with others :susPepe:
we just had them all in a old lunch box in a bigger box with our comic's. if i had to guees we had some that are valuable now. i know forexample teh hulk spidy and thor cross overs ect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
we just had them all in a old lunch box in a bigger box with our comic's. if i had to guees we had some that are valuable now. i know forexample teh hulk spidy and thor cross overs ect.
In a lunch box cute :haylul: My father always had those magazin like books that you could glue them in
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I sadly missed the Pokemon card hype! When I attended primary school the hype was pretty much over

And I owned exactly one Yu-Gi-Oh card, bc I thought the card looks so pretty lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
i wanted to collect yugioh but i never got into it enough to want to spend my money on a bunch of cards
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I use to collect Pokemon cards, but was never allowed to take them out of the binder since my dad was finatical about it. It was always about collecting and never about the tcg... Yu-Gi-Oh I did collect for the game aspect of it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread