Did your parents ever read you a bedtime story (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t remember but my mom said she did when I was really young
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to read Little House on the Prarie with my dad every night
Almost the same with my dad except he would read a chapter of whatever HP book it was at the time. Probably Chamber of Secrets. The effort it must take to read aloud a twenty-paged chapter every night.

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No I was made to read the bible from 4 onwards by myself before bed (Mormon shit) until I was 8...as far as I know my mother never read to me despite that I was able to read at 3/4 its strange.

I read to my son from the womb until he was 6 ( now 9, I still do occasionally, or he will read to me in his bed) hes been reading novel size books since he was 6..so I'd like to think the bedtime story books helped..although it was more for my entertainment cause I liked doing character voices lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread