- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,233
- Reactions Received
- 3,641
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
This a list of groups who have disband but they disbanded in an unsavory way to me.
Honorable mention groups who disbanded after they just debuted:
Kiss&Cry The Ark A6P and others
6. A-JAX (2012 -"2019")
I put 2019 in quotation marks because in reality their last comeback was in 2013... I mean they had 2 Japanese release in one in 2017 and one in 2018. But They disappeared for over 3 years. Like in March 2014 Seungjin was part of the boys day cover and then 2 of them suddenly appeared on The Unit in 2017. Like nothing for all those year. I mean DSP literally did nothing with for years
5. C-Clown (2012 - 2015)
Yedang Entertainment now known as Banana Culture just straight up said we are disbanding c-clown because EXID suddenly blew up. its not that c-clown was doing terrible they were steadily growing, but that announcement came out of nowhere. I mean most of the member have gone to do other things, but still its sad
4. Secret (2009 - 2018)
TS.... I mean need I say more. I mean they had a good first 4-5 years, Sunhwa left ts first to focus on acting, both Jieun and Hyosung both had solos that they never got paid for and Where the hell was Zinger aka Hana like she disppeared then suddenly last year she opened a youtube channel. Someone save Sonamoo and their new boy group.
3. Madtown (2014 - 2017)
J.Tune Camp and GNI literally they had a lot of potential but literally their company sold them for $300,000 to GNI to help jtc from going bankrupt. Then Gni did nothing with them and the ceo was arrested for fraud. Anything the member did they had do it and pay for it themselves. Literally Jota drove to pick up his stylists and others for his recording that was already schedule. I mean it got so bad to the point where Daewon was only able to stay in Seoul by sleeping at his friends other office that had no electricity. I am glad since disbandment that members are busy tho
2. MBLAQ (2009 - 2017)
Speaking of J.Tune Camp Lets talk about their original group. Inconsistent promotions post 2011. That and the fact of that when the members G.O, Mir, Seungho were in the military that their company where on the brink of bankruptcy that their company decided to sell all their awards without their knowledge. and the fact the that members when they return from the military even if they wanted to continue they couldn't because everything they built their careers is destroyed..
1. 2NE1 (2009 -2017)
Fuck YG... The fact that they could been so more successful. The fact that yg called them ugly to their face I already makes me bitter. But like you literally wasted one of your most successful group because bom's scandal that should have never even been a scandal if you managed it properly. Then `didn't think the member would leave the company. It was shocking that Minzy didn't resign... No it wasn't what did you give here all those 11 years training at the company. Then you blame the member for disbandment when it was your poor management skills. I really hope CL and Dara leave. YG doesn't deserve them. Literally Queens of K-pop and you decided that you didn't care anymore.




I have more but these are the ones I have had a problem the most.
Are you surprised by my list?
Do you agree with some of my points?
should I do a part 2?
Honorable mention groups who disbanded after they just debuted:
Kiss&Cry The Ark A6P and others
6. A-JAX (2012 -"2019")
I put 2019 in quotation marks because in reality their last comeback was in 2013... I mean they had 2 Japanese release in one in 2017 and one in 2018. But They disappeared for over 3 years. Like in March 2014 Seungjin was part of the boys day cover and then 2 of them suddenly appeared on The Unit in 2017. Like nothing for all those year. I mean DSP literally did nothing with for years
5. C-Clown (2012 - 2015)
Yedang Entertainment now known as Banana Culture just straight up said we are disbanding c-clown because EXID suddenly blew up. its not that c-clown was doing terrible they were steadily growing, but that announcement came out of nowhere. I mean most of the member have gone to do other things, but still its sad
4. Secret (2009 - 2018)
TS.... I mean need I say more. I mean they had a good first 4-5 years, Sunhwa left ts first to focus on acting, both Jieun and Hyosung both had solos that they never got paid for and Where the hell was Zinger aka Hana like she disppeared then suddenly last year she opened a youtube channel. Someone save Sonamoo and their new boy group.
3. Madtown (2014 - 2017)
2. MBLAQ (2009 - 2017)
Speaking of J.Tune Camp Lets talk about their original group. Inconsistent promotions post 2011. That and the fact of that when the members G.O, Mir, Seungho were in the military that their company where on the brink of bankruptcy that their company decided to sell all their awards without their knowledge. and the fact the that members when they return from the military even if they wanted to continue they couldn't because everything they built their careers is destroyed..
1. 2NE1 (2009 -2017)
Fuck YG... The fact that they could been so more successful. The fact that yg called them ugly to their face I already makes me bitter. But like you literally wasted one of your most successful group because bom's scandal that should have never even been a scandal if you managed it properly. Then `didn't think the member would leave the company. It was shocking that Minzy didn't resign... No it wasn't what did you give here all those 11 years training at the company. Then you blame the member for disbandment when it was your poor management skills. I really hope CL and Dara leave. YG doesn't deserve them. Literally Queens of K-pop and you decided that you didn't care anymore.
I have more but these are the ones I have had a problem the most.
Are you surprised by my list?
Do you agree with some of my points?
should I do a part 2?
Last edited: