You sometimes hear stuff like "this celebrity spent night in our hotel" or "this star visited this cafe often", but this one owner of Cafe MQQN in Thailand took it to disturbing and disgusting spheres after Lisa visited his cafe. He put on auction several items he claimed were used by Lisa and made lewd comments involving them. Some of them were more tamer side like couch that Lisa sit on, but some where definitely highly inappropriate ranging from silverware Lisa used to even toilet seat. Unwashed of course. In top of that bidders and the cafe owner did make many sexual remarks related to said objects and Lisa in their messages that were leaked.
Many fans are understandably furious and have been bombing the cafe owner with negative comments and reviews. The cafe owner has since apologized and the facebook page of the cafe has been closed.
Bangkok cafe owner slammed for trying to sell items used by guest Blackpink singer Lisa
--
I find this rly disgusting, and I hope the business owner goes out of business. I get some level of wanting to sell item that idol used (celebrities even sometimes auction items themselves), but there should be some decency in that, if you sell stuff for clearly sexual purposes then it's just disgusting. And I feel rly bad for Lisa, I'd be scared going any cafe, hotel etc. knowing that stuff like that happen.
Many fans are understandably furious and have been bombing the cafe owner with negative comments and reviews. The cafe owner has since apologized and the facebook page of the cafe has been closed.
Bangkok cafe owner slammed for trying to sell items used by guest Blackpink singer Lisa
--
I find this rly disgusting, and I hope the business owner goes out of business. I get some level of wanting to sell item that idol used (celebrities even sometimes auction items themselves), but there should be some decency in that, if you sell stuff for clearly sexual purposes then it's just disgusting. And I feel rly bad for Lisa, I'd be scared going any cafe, hotel etc. knowing that stuff like that happen.