- Joined
- 8 November 2019
- Messages
- 57
- Reactions Received
- 231
- Location
- Gravity❄️
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Exactly, Netflix for me has been very disappointing but that's not new so i'm hoping for good content in Disney plus i'm a big Disney fan so my expectations are highApparently it will come here in spring, but no certain date yet. I'm more worried about the content they will have here, since Netflix has been rly annoying with it. Good Place S3 came out two years ago, but we still don't have it in Finland's Netflix. So I'm bit curious if Disney + will have lot less shows and movies here than in USA and how much the price will be. It doesnt' feel fair to be paying more for less, but I guess that can't be helped![]()