News Dispatch publishes interview with Wonho (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
6,355
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,430
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any



This man did not deserve what happened to him.
What Dispatch helped do to him originally.
Here he is, apologizing for being human.
For daring to have a past.
For what he thought was letting down fans.


Do you know what Monbebes had to say about this?
1584335149440.png


Bless his heart.​
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
6,355
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,430
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I hate how much he's blaming himself. I hope he reads some of monbebe's comments and it brings him comfort <3
I can only hope he sees the hashtag and all the kind words and love for him. He deserves to be allowed to move on from his past and return to his rightful place.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
So everything was fake.
The stealing, the drugs, the juvie, probably even the debt

I'm not his fan but I'm so angry for him that I could cry
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
6,355
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,430
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
So everything was fake.
The stealing, the drugs, the juvie, probably even the debt

I'm not his fan but I'm so angry for him that I could cry
Basically, yes, it was false, at least 100% for sure on the drug accusations. He admits he wasn't perfect in his younger years and hung out with unsavoury people, but ALL young adults do that. This is why Monbebes fought so hard for him. Why we're still fighting.
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
6,355
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,430
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I would also like to point out that despite what Daeun accused him of, this is how he spoke of her in the interview:
"We immediately became closer. We also did modeling jobs together. Daeun helped me a lot. She even supported my dream of becoming a singer."

He didn't speak badly about her, or even call her out for what she did. He said she was a supportive friend.
The world does not deserve a man so sweet that he doesn't even disparage the name of the person who tried to destroy him.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
why is Wonho so precious? he is amazing and never deserved all the drama.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread