Do any of you actually know me? [I know, I am so original!] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
These questions should be easy if you have ever talked with me for any length of time. Even seeing my profile and posts should be enough actually!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
buh you dont stan monsta x either :pandarolleyes::pandarolleyes:
just because I don't spam them or make posts about them doesn't mean I don't stan them!

I casual stan them, listen to their music and watch their variety show appearances! They just aren't in my TOP 5 groups!
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Okay, I failed.
:pepecry1:
Like 2 of the answers you got wrong are obviously seen...
Woozi DP and Kai Signature... And for my location it says Estonia........
You really didn't pay attention!

But I forgive you and hope to talk with you more!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread