- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,233
- Reactions Received
- 3,641
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
^
So I have been told that this is mainly an American thing to wear shoes inside the house, but I was always told take off you shoes once you enter the house my whole life.
I was shocked that some people actually wear shoes inside the house especially on carpeting.
I personally walk around my house barefooted unless I have to go out for work then I will put socks on.
Even when I go to friends places I immediately take off my shoes when walking in because I am used to always taking my shoes off when enter my place off living.
Is this actually a thing that people do?
So I have been told that this is mainly an American thing to wear shoes inside the house, but I was always told take off you shoes once you enter the house my whole life.
I was shocked that some people actually wear shoes inside the house especially on carpeting.
I personally walk around my house barefooted unless I have to go out for work then I will put socks on.
Even when I go to friends places I immediately take off my shoes when walking in because I am used to always taking my shoes off when enter my place off living.
Is this actually a thing that people do?
Last edited: