RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Thank you! :pikahappy:


Yay! Someone else that listens to them!
I feel like it's already hard to find others that listen to Mandopop/Cantopop.
And then even more so to find someone that listens 七朵组合 (I don't know this language btw. I literally just been copying and pasting and memorizing what the characters look like).



Looks like I forgot Usher. I remember when people moved to Chris Brown and I was still rooting for Usher.....but also rooting for Ne-Yo. People would make fun of me for that but his choreography and voice is/was :bigcatlove:.


I feel like just when I started getting into Nine Percent. (Because I was looking for boy group music to play as I read Manhua), they just like disbanded. And it felt like they barely released anything. :umjicry:




I just wanna say that I don't see SAAY's name getting that mentioned. So it's nice to see it.
The pun was unintended.
Yea I made a thread when I noticed they disbanded cause I hadn't heard a single thing about them since their debut :wimwim: They have a boat load of solos tho if you're interested.

Also I'm like... all 3 of them lol, they all have really nice voices that I can jam to all the time. Debatably Usher prob has the best discography but yea they still all awesome.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I listen to some of the same thai and korean pop as yourself.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! :pikahappy:


Yay! Someone else that listens to them!
I feel like it's already hard to find others that listen to Mandopop/Cantopop.
And then even more so to find someone that listens 七朵组合 (I don't know this language btw. I literally just been copying and pasting and memorizing what the characters look like).



Looks like I forgot Usher. I remember when people moved to Chris Brown and I was still rooting for Usher.....but also rooting for Ne-Yo. People would make fun of me for that but his choreography and voice is/was :bigcatlove:.


I feel like just when I started getting into Nine Percent. (Because I was looking for boy group music to play as I read Manhua), they just like disbanded. And it felt like they barely released anything. :umjicry:




I just wanna say that I don't see SAAY's name getting that mentioned. So it's nice to see it.
The pun was unintended.
I actually listen to quite a lot of Mandopop because I've been studying Chinese for a while (I'm not completely fluent yet, but I'm getting there haha!)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Some of those from each country I listen to. Long live music!
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Americas:
Lana Del Rey, Ariana Grande, sometimes Taylor Swift, P!ATD, 5sos

Chinese/Taiwanese/Hong Kong:
Kris Wu, I guess kinda Jackson Wang lol idk if he still belongs to Kpop during TEAM WANG, WayV, Nine Percent, UNIQ

Europe:
none specifically a lot, i guess indila

Japanese:
AKB48, Tokyo Rockets, NEO JAPONISM, idk lmao i just listen to what @Mairi listens to i guess

Korean:
4Minute, (G)I-DLE, ATEEZ, BoA, Brown Eyed Girls,Dreamcatcher, Everglow, EXID, Ga-In, Heize, HyunA, IU, Jessi, Jonghyun, Miss A, Nine Muses, Oh My Girl, Pink Fantasy, SECHSKIES, SISTAR, STELLAR, Sunmi, Taemin, T-ara, Wonder Girls, Somi, BTS, GOT7, NCT, Seventeen, DAY6, Stray Kids, ITZY, Mamamoo, Blackpink, EXO, Super Junior, KARD, (g)I-DLE, Winner, iKon, Pentagon, CLC, TXT, iz*one, ioi, wanna one, x1, red velvet, shinee, Dean, The Rose, more but i don't have brain
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread