Do y'all watch any minecraft youtubers? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I assume due to the existance of a minecraft server of this site, there are also minecraft fans on this site!
I am just wondering... do you all watch any minecraft youtubers and if yes... who?

I myself have been watching The Yogscast, ProSyndicate and EthosLab for YEARS now and show no signs of quitting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and Abeamus

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I only watch CaptainSparklez for YouTube but I do watch a streamer on Twitch called JonBams as well
I dunno why, but Sparklez has always seemed too goody two-shoes for my tastes... I dunno!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,678
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
I dunno why, but Sparklez has always seemed too goody two-shoes for my tastes... I dunno!
He is kinda like he'll do minirants on people who don't rerack their weights after using them in the gym but I usually get entertainment out of raging so watching him get worked up over it is amusing
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
He is kinda like he'll do minirants on people who don't rerack their weights after using them in the gym but I usually get entertainment out of raging so watching him get worked up over it is amusing
Yeah... I do remember it was amusing to see his rages when Syndicate used to mess with him!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Somnia

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Same as you The Yogcast pretty much since like 2010 or 2011 around that period is when I started following them.
I watched their TEKKIT series religiously! Rythian's blackrock chronicles was always (and well still is) my favorite!

These days I like Zylus the most out of all the members though!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,264
Reactions Received
4,128
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
60,700
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I watched their TEKKIT series religiously! Rythian's blackrock chronicles was always (and well still is) my favorite!

These days I like Zylus the most out of all the members though!
I watched most of their series tbh. I started of with their Shadow of Israphel and after that checked most series they uploaded. But lately I neglect a lot of my subs because I get easily distracted. 😅

My fave members is Lewis, Simon, Tom, and also the hatboys reminds me they count too as Minecraft players...lol so yeah Hatfilms too.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I watched most of their series tbh. I started of with their Shadow of Israphel and after that checked most series they uploaded. But lately I neglect a lot of my subs because I get easily distracted. 😅

My fave members is Lewis, Simon, Tom, and also the hatboys reminds me they count too as Minecraft players...lol so yeah Hatfilms too.
I like Lewlew a lot too! His awkwardness and total lack of social skills is so funny!
I've been listening to the triforce podcast quite a lot + the poker commentary really made me like Pyrion too!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnia

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't even have Minecraft anymore. I was going to get it, but I'm not sure if I should get Mario Maker 2 or Minecraft.
I don't really play it either, my little sister has taken over my account... BUT... that doesn't stop me from watching the youtubers!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i used to be such an avid fan of stampy and popularmmos :bigcatcry: had merch and everything :sakUwu: but not anymore just some pewdiepie i guess
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ok so get ready :sanapray:

StampyLongHead (my entire childhood tbh)
iBallisticSquid (stampy and squid aventure maps are the best thing EVER)
PrestonPlayz (back when he didn't care about money and fame)
ShotGunRaids (#unsubtoshot)
TBNRKenWorth (KENNYYYY)
Unspeakable Gaming (stan Nathan y'all)
MooseCraft (best. voice. ever)
Logdotzip (kid friendly ofc)
DanTDM (omg dr. trayaurus)
Grapeapplesauce (pvp king)
kayZeee (UHC legend)
Grian (building legend)
GeminiTay (also a building legend)
MumboJumbo (redstone legend)
iskall85 (stan hermitcraft)
docm77 (always stan hermitcraft)
MagmaMusen (pigggggggggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy)
AntVenom (his songs are LEGENDARY)
Orepros (best videos ever)
ibxtoycat (greatest name)
OMGcraft (stan his red hair)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread