Appreciation Do you agree with Rosé? (1 Viewer)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo and Moguri

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have a dim glow at best.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Boyo

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
Lol it's also based off experience. I have pretty bad insomnia sometimes. A lot of workdays, I might only get 2-4 hours of sleep. And then on my days off, I get 8 hours so I'm completely different on my days off :ono:
oh I think I can somewhat function with little sleep, but later on in the day I get really really tired and need to sleep early, but then I don't want to sleep, its a dilemma :ono:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,803
Reactions Received
44,453
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,950
oh I think I can somewhat function with little sleep, but later on in the day I get really really tired and need to sleep early, but then I don't want to sleep, its a dilemma :ono:
Yea, I always have take a nap when I get home. It's so weird...I have a very hard time sleeping at night...but after work, I never have issue falling asleep for my nap, I knock out right away most the time lol :ono:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,829
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
Yea, I always have take a nap when I get home. It's so weird...I have a very hard time sleeping at night...but after work, I never have issue falling asleep for my nap, I knock out right away most the time lol :ono:
well it makes sense, as you are done with work, you kinda know you can relax and that relaxing is taken too the extreme right away as you are super tired?
 
  • Like
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread