- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Do you ever feel like you are going to explode from the sheer amount of love you feel for an idol?
Like there is nothing more perfect, more amazing than them?
that's how I feel right now and quite often actually. I love my ults so... so.. so much that I feel like I could scream of joy with it.
It's like... I like the other members of the groups I stan... I find them pretty and talented and all that... but when it comes to my ults... I love them so much, so infinitely more than the other members that it isn't even funny! I like them all... but I love my favorites if this makes sense...
Sorry for rambling like this... I'm just... I don't even know
Like there is nothing more perfect, more amazing than them?
that's how I feel right now and quite often actually. I love my ults so... so.. so much that I feel like I could scream of joy with it.
It's like... I like the other members of the groups I stan... I find them pretty and talented and all that... but when it comes to my ults... I love them so much, so infinitely more than the other members that it isn't even funny! I like them all... but I love my favorites if this makes sense...
Sorry for rambling like this... I'm just... I don't even know