Do you answer the phone when an unknown number calls you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
since this is my phone on my desk ....
40365


yes...

Although i do answer with this is Rand(well i use my real name) may i help you.
That kills most solicitors.
I really only answer the phone when i am sitting at my desk anyway.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I always recieve calls :worry:
I had a really bad spammer problem ones tho where they wanted to get some details from me.
 

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah, I'm usually careful with my number, I kinda never get spam. Usually unknown numbers are from companies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I do because work. However since I don't have voicemail set up (seriously spam callers would leave messages and annoy me having to log in), my work knows to text me if I miss any calls
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Personally, I don't. There's either telemarketers or scam artists claiming to be from the IRS calling, so its not worth my time. Sometimes people will call that were calling their friends who had that number before you did, so there's that.

Although i do answer with this is Rand(well i use my real name) may i help you
Well Rand could be your real name... I mean look at Rand Paul... He's a person. Sure some doubt it, but he is...

if you want to reach me you can't beep me.
You make me think of this. lol:

 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Personally, I don't. There's either telemarketers or scam artists claiming to be from the IRS calling, so its not worth my time. Sometimes people will call that were calling their friends who had that number before you did, so there's that.


Well Rand could be your real name... I mean look at Rand Paul... He's a person. Sure some doubt it, but he is...


You make me think of this. lol:

Lolol nooo
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Last time I did, it was about a dentist appointment I had completely forgotten about and let's just say.. they were not happy :nekosweat:

Them: hello this is about your dentist appointment
Me: huh?
Them: are you on your way? it's your dentist
Me: No..
Them: what, no?
Me: I'm not on my way
Them: *deep sigh* I'll cancel it then yea?
Me: yeah.. thanks...
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Last time I did, it was about a dentist appointment I had completely forgotten about and let's just say.. they were not happy :nekosweat:

Them: hello this is about your dentist appointment
Me: huh?
Them: are you on your way? it's your dentist
Me: No..
Them: what, no?
Me: I'm not on my way
Them: *deep sigh* I'll cancel it then yea?
Me: yeah.. thanks...
been there done that
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Them: *deep sigh* I'll cancel it then yea?
was it the dentist or the receptionist... because in my experience the receptionists tend to be so annoying...
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread