Do you believe in love at first sight? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I don't believe in love at first sight. I think it's a physical attraction that you have towards someone. However, I've heard stories where a couple are mutually attracted to each other when they first meet, almost like some sort of 'connection'. So, it leaves me confused because you can't be attracted to someone you barely know, right?

I haven't experienced love myself yet so it's a question that intrigiues me a lot. What about you? Do you believe in love at first sight or do you think it's no more than physical attraction?​
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I won't say it can't happen, but there is a fuzzy differance between love and infatuation. Inffatuation won't last.
There is also a fine line between love and hate.
The two men I can say I loved, and still strongly miss I wanted to punch their lights out when we first met. Went from I want to bust your #*$&(@ skull open to holy sheet I love you.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Lol no, I think love is too strongly personality based. You dont know someones personality by looking at them once.
 
Joined
12 May 2019
Messages
707
Reactions Received
3,056
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I personally don't believe love at first sight, you can be attracted to their looks but I don't think that love..
Love is a strong feeling you feel for the other person, you won't be able to feel anything for that person if you don't know them that well.
 
Last edited:

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I agree with you. There can be attraction at first sight and then that may lead to love but love at first sight seems a bit extreme to me. You know literally nothing about them besides their face. I believe that some people do base their feelings for others based on what they see but I don't think relations based on looks last long. I do believe that it's possible to have a connection right from the start though. But connection doesn't = love although it most likely would lead to it.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
While I think love is biological, I don't think it occurs when on gets a glance at someone. However, mothers are always on about how they loved their baby when they first saw it... But thats when they inhabited a body for 9 months... and not every mother feels a sense of kinship with a newborn child, so...
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,647
Reactions Received
6,994
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've never experienced it so idk.​
I don't believe in love at first sight. I think it's a physical attraction that you have towards someone. However, I've heard stories where a couple are mutually attracted to each other when they first meet, almost like some sort of 'connection'. So, it leaves me confused because you can't be attracted to someone you barely know, right?
​
I've been attracted to people I barely know..isn't that how attraction works :umwhat:
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't believe in it, both people know nothing about each other so I just find it really hard to believe to fall for someone immediately when something as big as love takes time.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Nah it takes a lot more for it to be love (though what is even love....) but yeah, I think those people maybe like each other right away because of their appearance or whatever and then later they end up liking more but because they were attracted to each other right away, they call it love at first sight which imo does not exist
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
No, but I believe in chemistry and attraction. Other than that, love needs time to actually find out things about their personality.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I've never experienced it so idk.

I've been attracted to people I barely know..isn't that how attraction works :umwhat:
​
I guess but isn't that just physical attraction? You can also be attracted to someone's personality and someone who looks at personality more than looks is probably going to have a longer lasting relationship.

You can have chemistry with someone you meet for the first time but I don't think being physically attracted to someone when you first see them is love at first sight.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread