Do you call idols by nicknames? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
At least they improved with that!

Shinee, Exo, RV and NCT all have good stage names!
yeah Irene and Joy are really good names tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
it’s even more funny coz SM must have thought they came up with such cool names :haylul:
Kpop companies always do when it comes to English. I hate that Seungri was called Victory and Daesung D-Lite in Japan and Taeyang SOL..
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
yes cause alot idols have similar names so easier than explaining who im talking about
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
To be more specific, do you usually use the stage name, the real name or a totally separate nickname.

Bcs for me, unless I really dislike the stage name, I'm going to use the stage name.
bcs like... Kai, Woozi, Suho, Haechan, Suga etc if the stage name is good and fits, I like using them.

The idols I use real names for (apart from the ones who don't even have a stage name) are ones with.... not it stage names, like EXO's Kyungsoo.

There is only.... one idol I think... for who I use a nickname.

And that would be my baby Hii-chan. I dunno why but hitomi always seems too long to say out or use. Hii-chan on the other hand is... cute and short and just I love it!
I definitely use Dubu too much for Dahyun

Sometimes I youtube search Dubu and get confused why official videos don't come up. :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Actually I realized I use nicknames for a lot more idols than I originally thought lmao :jisoosmh:

Taengoo, Sica, Fany, Dubu, Hyejoo (Olivia Hye), and so on :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread