Do you call your closest friends, your siblings? (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 June 2019
Messages
129
Reactions Received
115
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
24
Fandom
Army
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I did a research on 5 stages of Friendships

1. Stranger
2. Aquiantance
3. Casual Friend
4. Close friend
5. Intimate friend (call a friend a family)

so do u call your friends your siblings or family members?
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
My siblings are my closest friends so yes :joshmeh:

And my contact list outside of family only goes as far as acquaintances or almost casual friends so... I think if I did though, knowing my personality I probably would consider them family but I don't think I would actually call them my siblings.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't call people in general. I find it hard to call people. I usually text them or email them or facetime them
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No.. My friends hit the 4th stage only usually (there's only 5 of them though) everyone else I meet online or irl stays at aqquintance level... Its rare to get through to the 4th level or even the 3rd.
Although one of them could be considered family since we've better much known each other from college till now do a good years, we even had our kids in the same year.
She's the only one I've ever wanted to celebrate a birthday with alone outside of my family or partner (which we did for my 30 last year, fancy spa weekend 😊) .. So I suppose she's the closest thing to family.

I don't call no one just to clarify, I perfer meeting face to face but I settle for video calls or voice calls.
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
She also claimed of dating a kpop idol and said her friend is a trainee, well if that idol is someone I am a fan of, I'm dropping that dude cuz my faves shouldn't have bad taste like that:worry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well I consider KS my family (especcially staff cause obvi we are working a lot together)
but someone who actually is my family and who I would do anything for is @kuro . she really is my daughther for real and I love my princess a lot.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well I consider KS my family (especcially staff cause obvi we are working a lot together)
but someone who actually is my family and who I would do anything for is @kuro . she really is my daughther for real and I love my princess a lot.
I feel the exact same way mom :maheart: :nekolove:

as for my online friends, I wouldn't call them my siblings, for example @potato is my daughter :wimwim: @mirella is my unnir @Vikki is my aunt dad etc :irenecrazy:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Confused about how so many people are closer to those who they met online than irl friends.... :sanathink:
because sometimes online people get you more than irl friends
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Confused about how so many people are closer to those who they met online than irl friends.... :sanathink:
because sometimes online people get you more than irl friends
What kuro said ^^ I regard staff as a family and many other close friends family whereas in real life, I would only do that with a few people.

I feel the exact same way mom :maheart: :nekolove:

as for my online friends, I wouldn't call them my siblings, for example @potato is my daughter :wimwim: @mirella is my unnir @Vikki is my aunt dad etc :irenecrazy:
best mum :nekolove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread