Do you ever... (1 Viewer)

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Go down memory lane like look at an inactive member's profile out of the blue and just really really miss them? I'm looking at you @Jungkook I'm so sad now, it's been forever. :pepecry1:

Maybe it's time to divorce at this point, ya think? :umjicry:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Quite a few, lots of people have come and gone sadly :sicacry:
YES, so so many people... In a way it's kind of weird coming back and just seeing so many people I was familiar with just being... gone and replaced with people I don't know at all. (Not that any of you new people are bad at alllll, I'm just not familiar with you yet!)
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,869
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
YES, so so many people... In a way it's kind of weird coming back and just seeing so many people I was familiar with just being... gone and replaced with people I don't know at all. (Not that any of you new people are bad at alllll, I'm just not familiar with you yet!)
don't worry, I would feel the same if I was away for some time and all the people I knew had left :sadcat:

I hope you can make new friends quickly and feel welcomend! :pandaangel:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,869
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
@seoriverse . her kindness really effected everyone @Moguri was better behaved when she was around. :taeminpog:
I also often check her profile :sanapray: the last time was yesterday or the day before! :sadcat:

Also as you are a living saint, I find it understandable that you feel the need to call my behaviour into question :pandaangel:
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Go down memory lane like look at an inactive member's profile out of the blue and just really really miss them? I'm looking at you @Jungkook I'm so sad now, it's been forever. :pepecry1:

Maybe it's time to divorce at this point, ya think? :umjicry:
I feel like I do this to exo guild @the101 esp Nighty :pepecry2:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Kodoku left ages ago.

I wish she was still around tbh
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
don't worry, I would feel the same if I was away for some time and all the people I knew had left :sadcat:

I hope you can make new friends quickly and feel welcomend! :pandaangel:
Y'all have been fun and welcoming so far! :pepeheart:

I really miss @gongchan :pepecry1: my referrer and my first friend here
OMG YES. I MISS THEM TOO. :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
YES, so so many people... In a way it's kind of weird coming back and just seeing so many people I was familiar with just being... gone and replaced with people I don't know at all. (Not that any of you new people are bad at alllll, I'm just not familiar with you yet!)
Yeah I can totally understand that tbh, I’ll look back at the oldest threads on the forum and most people from those days are currently inactive. :bigcatcry:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah I can totally understand that tbh, I’ll look back at the oldest threads on the forum and most people from those days are currently inactive. :bigcatcry:
:pepecry1: :pepecry1: I'm afraid to go down that rabbit hole
 

the101

.
Joined
13 January 2022
Messages
10,564
Reactions Received
2,703
Location
Neo City, EXO Planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,865
Fandom
EXO-L, NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I feel like I do this to exo guild @the101 esp Nighty :pepecry2:
I miss so many that left and never came back in exo guild and neo city. :pepecry1: I wish I'd done a better job of getting people's social profiles, whether on Discord or Twt..
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread