D
Deleted member 74
me too I miss her so much :c she was so warm to everyone and kind always <3Kodoku left ages ago.
I wish she was still around tbh
me too I miss her so much :c she was so warm to everyone and kind always <3Kodoku left ages ago.
I wish she was still around tbh
HI! I know we just talked some outside here but I missed you too! I keep disappearing sadly...I really miss @gongchanmy referrer and my first friend here
IT HAS BEEN SO LONG!! How are you?!Y'all have been fun and welcoming so far!
OMG YES. I MISS THEM TOO.![]()
OMG welcome back here tooHI! I know we just talked some outside here but I missed you too! I keep disappearing sadly...
We missed you too hun <3Thank you!I've missed everyone.
HIIIIIII!!!! I've been good! Just working a lot like usual lol. How about you???IT HAS BEEN SO LONG!! How are you?!
I'm glad you've been good!! I've also been doing pretty well! Just been getting ready for college and moving out of state for it soon! I'm majoring in illustration and considering a minor in music.HIIIIIII!!!! I've been good! Just working a lot like usual lol. How about you???