Do you ever... (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,814
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss @seoriverse the most. I even sent her a valentine (during the Secret Valentine event) but ofc she never got it bc she disappeared before it was over.
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,374
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,094
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
ATM, not really but I do look back at pass interactions and the users that once used to talk a lot
It really makes me see the pass versus now :sanapray:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
HIIIIIII!!!! I've been good! Just working a lot like usual lol. How about you???
I'm glad you've been good!! I've also been doing pretty well! Just been getting ready for college and moving out of state for it soon! I'm majoring in illustration and considering a minor in music. :pikasmart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread