do you guys sleep with open or closed doors? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Closed doors. I feel really weird if the door is not closed, even if I am home alone
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Closed always
oh and do you prefer sleeping with covers or no covers because i feel like someone will pull my leg when i sleep...
Covers, I get cold easily
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Usually closed if i'm on my parents of privacy, but not closed if I'm on my apartment, well I don't have that many rooms in first place in my single room apartment xd Outdoor closed and locked of course.
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh and do you prefer sleeping with covers or no covers because i feel like someone will pull my leg when i sleep...
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I flip my covers under my feet (so not tucked in at the end) and tuck myself in and I feel warm and cozy. Other times I don't give a fuck and flip my legs on top of the covers and do not care about the demons who're about to get me lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: star_lord
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
i sleep with closed doors if not it really will bother me.
I sleep with my door closed about 75% of the time? Something like that.

oh and do you prefer sleeping with covers or no covers because i feel like someone will pull my leg when i sleep...
I prefer sleeping with covers unless it's a particularly hot summer night.
 
  • Like
Reactions: star_lord

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread