- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 323
- Reactions Received
- 1,441
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
i sleep with closed doors if not it really will bother me.
what if the demons are already insideClosed because we're not trying to let the demons in
what if the demons are already inside![]()
Covers, I get cold easilyoh and do you prefer sleeping with covers or no covers because i feel like someone will pull my leg when i sleep...
Depends on my mood. Sometimes I flip my covers under my feet (so not tucked in at the end) and tuck myself in and I feel warm and cozy. Other times I don't give a fuck and flip my legs on top of the covers and do not care about the demons who're about to get me loloh and do you prefer sleeping with covers or no covers because i feel like someone will pull my leg when i sleep...
I sleep with my door closed about 75% of the time? Something like that.i sleep with closed doors if not it really will bother me.
I prefer sleeping with covers unless it's a particularly hot summer night.oh and do you prefer sleeping with covers or no covers because i feel like someone will pull my leg when i sleep...