Do you have any kpop posters on your wall? (4 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
AJimin one I’ve had up for like three years at this point, a Bts slogan I got at their concert, and a full page sehun newspaper birthday ad lol
I used to have more but I took them down so my room would look neater lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
lol. It was around 2000 miles.. So with motels and gas I'm not sure I could have made the trek. But the stuff was shipped over a span of months and not all at once. My thoughts were if you have ordered overseas then you know that where you think you save on albums given the high price you actually get stiffed on shipping. You could spend $50 USD, but end up paying $40 in shipping depending on weight... And stores like YesAsia always get you with free shipping but more exorbitant prices.. lol . but the amount I spent on releases, I couldn't see myself giving up.

And by the point that I remembered the posters I was like f**k... I forgot and ended up leaving them instead of paying more money.
moving is hard.. That large of a distance is really hard if you leave all friends and family behind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
moving is hard.. That large of a distance is really hard if you leave all friends and family behind.
My family [at least the ones I care about] all lived in the same state, which is one of the reasons why I applied to grad schools in that area.. My niece and sister moved there before and right as I started undergrad. So it wasn't total isolation, but the friends I had that I made through Uni I left.. It did suck a bit, but most of my classmates that stayed have either dropped out or gotten pregnant and decided to go the online route even though going in person to Georgetown would have been better... To clarify it was my friend who got accepted to Georgetown not me. lmao...

But I don't plan on moving that far again. So now more merch loss. Plus I can buy second hand on ebay and get the same posters that I lost for less than $15 USD since they are over 6 years old.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I use to have tons of posters on my wall, but I just move in with my bf a couple month ago.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread