Do you have any recent regrets? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've been doing some staring at my username lately, and now it looks like it says Jun (as in Park Junhee), go suck - I can't unsee it! I should've went with my first instinct of "enhyping".
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes I do.. The fact that I'll probably end this month with less than 200 posts. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I've been doing some staring at my username lately, and now it looks like it says Jun (as in Park Junhee), go suck - I can't unsee it! I should've went with my first instinct of "enhyping".
that is not how i was supposed to read it? it was that or jungo suck after the jungle post earlier :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread