Do you have any songs you used to dislike but now like (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Gosh I always skipped the beginning if I was playing it out loud. It makes my mom cringe too lol
It's moments like those I understand why my mom doesn't like the newer groups haha
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I didin't receive the notification for this :jisoosmh: It's great that you love it so much now :nekolove:

For me ICY by ITZY and Signal by Twice. I love both now though.
haha I love it too much I think.

Ooh, same, I didn't like ICY and Signal all that much, but now I like them both!
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I hated this song when it debuted and I was troubled by it since I've followed Verivery since the "very" beginning, but it popped up on my spotify and now I like it... Strange:

​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hated this song when it debuted and I was troubled by it since I've followed Verivery since the "very" beginning, but it popped up on my spotify and now I like it... Strange:

​
My first time hearing this song, and I kinda like it!
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Dance The Night Away - Twice
&
War Of Hormone - Bts

But now i love them and just to annoy my brother i replay War Of Hormone and sometimes do the choreography.
He doesn't mind Dance The Night Away though so it makes me wonder:susPepe:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Dance The Night Away - Twice
&
War Of Hormone - Bts

But now i love them and just to annoy my brother i replay War Of Hormone and sometimes do the choreography.
He doesn't mind Dance The Night Away though so it makes me wonder:susPepe:
War of Hormone I enjoy, and I like Dance The Night Away's chorus. I'm not a fan of DTNA's entire song though for some reason.

Is he secretly a Once?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Signal - Twice
Hobgoblin - CLC
Black Dress - CLC
SOSO - Winner
Boy In Luv - BTS
War Of Hormone - BTS
Me & You - EXID
Sunrise - Gfriend
Kill This Love - Blackpink
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
War of Hormone I enjoy, and I like Dance The Night Away's chorus. I'm not a fan of DTNA's entire song though for some reason.

Is he secretly a Once?
Yeah, War Of Hormone would be like my entrance song. DTNA was one that took me a little bit to enjoy and like.

I think so cause i caught him watching TT once:bigcatclap:
I'm so proud, but he would't talk to me about it :/
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Signal - Twice
Hobgoblin - CLC
Black Dress - CLC
SOSO - Winner
Boy In Luv - BTS
War Of Hormone - BTS
Me & You - EXID
Sunrise - Gfriend
Kill This Love - Blackpink
Hobgoblin and Black Dress are so good! I still haven't heard SOSO, Me & You, and Sunrise. :nekosweat:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, War Of Hormone would be like my entrance song. DTNA was one that took me a little bit to enjoy and like.

I think so cause i caught him watching TT once:bigcatclap:
I'm so proud, but he would't talk to me about it :/
Soon he will join us :pepesmug:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes! Dazzle Dazlle and Oopsie My Bad, I hated them at first, but now I love both
Never heard either, I'll have to check them out.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
for me i actually didn't like dalla dalla when it first came out (ikr crazy #1 itzy stan didn't like dalla dalla at first)

but I listened to it more and now its one of my favorites
haha same, dalla dalla I wasn't a huge fan of
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Somi‘s Birthday was like that at first. Now I love it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread