- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I'm sure a lot of us college kids can relate to this, but good god I'm so over college. I've been in college for several years (I had to take a few semesters off for my mental health though) and I don't even know how I've gotten through all the stress from it. This semester is especially hard because right now I'm taking two classes right now and they're pretty difficult. Especially my Precalculus class since I'm horrible at math. My other class is difficult since there's a lot of writing, but I do think I'll do fairly descent in it. It's just that there's a lot of work due each week just from these two classes alone.
And to top that off, my OCD and ADD make it hard to complete my assignments in a timely manner, which stress me out more
Then after February,if I can actually manage to pass Precalculus, I have 3 more classes to take and I just-
I mean, yes, it was my choice to take on 5 classes this semester. But I did it so that I can finally graduate and I don't the school I'm attending anyways.
On top of all this, I want to go to graduate school since a masters degree is required for the career I want, but I'm afraid of not getting accepted into a good school
Anyways, does anyone have any tips? Ya girl needs some help
And to top that off, my OCD and ADD make it hard to complete my assignments in a timely manner, which stress me out more
Then after February,
I mean, yes, it was my choice to take on 5 classes this semester. But I did it so that I can finally graduate and I don't the school I'm attending anyways.
On top of all this, I want to go to graduate school since a masters degree is required for the career I want, but I'm afraid of not getting accepted into a good school
Anyways, does anyone have any tips? Ya girl needs some help