Do you have games on your phone? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to play that game a lot a few years ago. 🥰 Now I just have a couple of games for when I’m bored or have to wait for something, like cut the rope and geometry dash. Also some rhythm games.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
64 gb.. doesn't make sense not to have them on my phone. Let's see: City Island 5; Jigsaw; Bowling Crew; Cells; and Scrabble.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Trivia Crack, Among Us.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yup, gaming on phone is so easy and I love gatcha games (which is probably why I'm getting addicted to this card game xd)

Currently playing team fight tactics, but I also have Among Us, Fate Grand Order (which isn't released in Europe so getting it was a bitch) and Food Souls. Pokemon Go too, but haven't played in ages.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I usually download a game, play it day and night for a week or two and then delete it :haylul:
I usually stick to racing games or some FPS.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread