- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Do you have kpop fans friends irl? They are kpop fans because of you? Do you stan the same groups?
I do. I met some of my best friends because of kpop but I also met some people in college and found out later that they are kpop fans. For example I met my best friend before the first class in college, but we talked about kpop like... 1 year and a half later. She wasn't a fan, but she is very very open mind and already knew about kpop, we even talked about the industry and all. A bit later she started to stan BTS, but it was mostly by herself, not because of me, I only helped her with videos to learn the members. At work I also have 2 kpop stans (one of them is a baby ARMY but still). Indeed my kpop fans friends are in general ARMY, but most of them stan other groups as well 