Essentially the title. I have them turned off :sanapray:
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 15 February 2021 #1 Essentially the title. I have them turned off Reactions: Yili, RandAlThor, brekker and 1 other person
Taehyun ☾ abbacchio simp ⛧ . Joined 21 May 2020 Messages 598 Reactions Received 1,346 Location ♡ L.O.Λ.E ☆ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom ☆ MOA ♡ Gender Male 15 February 2021 #2 yup i wanna be able to reply to ppl who quoted me and it's hard if there's a lot of like notifs Reactions: Yili, RandAlThor and Mangoey
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 15 February 2021 #3 Turned on. I don't know why really. I just do. Reactions: RandAlThor and Mangoey
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 15 February 2021 #4 I'm pretty sure I only have quote notifications on. Reactions: Yili, RandAlThor and Mangoey
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 15 February 2021 #5 I have them on! Reactions: RandAlThor and Mangoey
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 15 February 2021 #6 on to me likes mean people at least noticed my comment and that kinda makes me reach out and talk to them? Reactions: RandAlThor and Mangoey
on to me likes mean people at least noticed my comment and that kinda makes me reach out and talk to them?
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,500 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 15 February 2021 #7 On Reactions: Mangoey
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,500 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 15 February 2021 #8 Ohh this is better... and ofc this Reactions: Mangoey
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 15 February 2021 #9 They're on Reactions: Mangoey
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,598 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,438 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 15 February 2021 #10 i have all kinds of notifications on Reactions: Mangoey
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 15 February 2021 #11 I recently turned them off. Reactions: Mangoey
SHlNEE Joined 6 October 2020 Messages 4,797 Reactions Received 8,789 Location at yo dining table eatin yo pizza Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom STARWOL Gender Female 15 February 2021 #12 Why does a turn off function even exists Reactions: Mangoey
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 15 February 2021 #13 Turned on Reactions: Mangoey
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,167 Reactions Received 46,825 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,771 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 15 February 2021 #14 Like ONF making an exit (off lol). I mean, I appreciate the notice, but those aren't really a good enough motivator for me to interact. Reactions: Mangoey
Like ONF making an exit (off lol). I mean, I appreciate the notice, but those aren't really a good enough motivator for me to interact.
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 15 February 2021 #15 turned off for sure, i have quotes on tho bc i want to know if someone is trying to converse with me Reactions: Mangoey