Do you like celebrating your birthday? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I usually just do something small like go out to eat or buy cake. As much as I like getting gifts and money, I'm a really bad gift giver so I'd rather not feel like I'm obligated to get people something on their birthdays.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I try to avoid it. most people don´t remember it anyway, it was a stupid day and it is a stupid date.
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
I guess, it’s fun to go out with my friends for a special day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I haven't had a real celebration in years. Birthday gifts? I don't really get those except for a happy birthday from some members of my family and an occasional $75 every few years from a grandma I barely know.
 
Joined
7 June 2021
Messages
247
Reactions Received
272
Location
{Diamond Life}
Website
verisona.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
any pronouns work
Ship
I used to when I was a kid but now that I’m older, no one celebrates it anymore. I don’t even get a happy birthday from my parents or my friends, I honestly think they forget. So it’s just another day to me
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I barely celebrate my birthday unless my family or friends decide to do sth on the day/week of.

Most of my friends dont know when it is or i dont tell em, so....But one time i got pleasantly surprised when a colleague took up a collection/bought cake n we had a small 5 minute celebration, rather diluted by another younger by a few yrs colleague happened to hv same birthday as me(also i suspect, from l8r impression my colleague had a crush/feelings for me but i was oblivious/dint take it or her tat srsly so nvr took action to confirm/did anything abt it; still regret tat many yrs l8r).

Birthdays n getting older arent my favorite thing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread