Personally I’m not a melon person myself, watermelon especially. Do you like it tho?
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 7 June 2021 #1 Personally I’m not a melon person myself, watermelon especially. Do you like it tho? Reactions: bulletproof, Abeamus, badcrookshanks and 2 others
daesuki 이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서 . . Joined 4 January 2020 Messages 16,598 Reactions Received 31,252 Location you clouds rain Website daesukiii.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 38,410 Fandom YOLO Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Purple_Jasmine 7 June 2021 #2 i ate a whole wwatermelon today and my stomach hurts but I don't regret it so yes I do like them Reactions: Mangoey
Mew ~Angel of Death~ . Joined 29 November 2018 Messages 2,249 Reactions Received 4,602 Location England, London Cards View Profile KS Coins 6 Fandom Shawol Gender Female 7 June 2021 #3 Yeah, I like them. I like watermelon the least though as it doesn't have as much flavor as the others ones. Reactions: Mangoey
Yeah, I like them. I like watermelon the least though as it doesn't have as much flavor as the others ones.
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 7 June 2021 #4 Yes, I like them, especially watermelon Reactions: badcrookshanks and Mangoey
raymondchouku . Joined 8 March 2019 Messages 6,995 Reactions Received 12,662 Cards View Profile KS Coins 691 Fandom Exo L Gender Male Ship @DimashVirus 7 June 2021 #5 I prefer watermelon to other melons, especially cantaloupe. Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 7 June 2021 #6 Yessss I love melons
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 June 2021 #7 Depends on the size
cixculture Joined 7 June 2021 Messages 247 Reactions Received 272 Location {Diamond Life} Website verisona.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Carat Gender Non-Binary Pronouns any pronouns work Ship @pawz 7 June 2021 #8 Yes, but only if I put salt on them
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 7 June 2021 #9 Yes it’s so good and fills me up
_alice_ Joined 28 May 2021 Messages 107 Reactions Received 92 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 June 2021 #10 YES!! I love watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, wintermelon
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,406 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 7 June 2021 #11 watermelon superior fruit
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 8 June 2021 #12 I like them; but I'm not crazy about them either.
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,256 Reactions Received 76,671 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,870 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 8 June 2021 #13 Yeah I like them
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 8 June 2021 #14 I only like watermelon
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 8 June 2021 #15 Yes, I like them