do you like teddy as a producer? (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I end up really liking his songs at the beginning but then lose interest as I keep hearing it. I think a good example would be Kill This Love or D4. I loved both when they came out but I started losing interest in both songs because they are quite repetitive. They are still good songs but I don't seem to enjoy them as much when I listen to them now.

I do think he is a good producer though. I just wish he could try something different or out of his comfort zone.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I do tend to enjoy his songs alot.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
He knows how to write catchy pop songs that are easy to listen to and appeal to the public, so I suppose that's a talent in itself. His songs are memorable but typically play too safe.

Some of his earlier songs were good, but his production started to grow repetitive, bland, and simplistic as his career progressed, typically recycling the same production choices and formulaic arrangement. As a producer, he is not very creative or unique.

Some people legitimately hail him as the best producer in K-pop... He is likely the most well-known with songs that top the charts, but certainly not anywhere close to the most skilled.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread