- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,081
- Reactions Received
- 72,515
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,408
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I had a job where it was uniform to wear jeans, I hated it, and feel your pain :taeilsob:Me neither, it's unconformable and tight yet in my work place they want us to wear that and I don't like that idea![]()
I COMPLETELY AGREE OMG I HAD TO WEAR JEANS YESTERDAY AND THEY STARTED GETTING ITCHYi hate jeans with a fiery passion !!they are an absolute sensory nightmare
![]()
"jeggings" are only slightly better, but honestly skirts and dresses are the best option
i'd wear them if i could without people being weird about it
![]()
I HATE THAT FEELINGI COMPLETELY AGREE OMG I HAD TO WEAR JEANS YESTERDAY AND THEY STARTED GETTING ITCHY![]()
Legit I would skip pants if that was an optionI HATE THAT FEELINGi feel your pain, bestie
there there
Legit I would skip pants if that was an optionand if i wasn't so self concious about my body
Hey, don't encourage mei mean ...
![]()
no but for real lowkey same![]()
I'm still not going to respect that so I'm wear black jeggings so I still feel comfortableI had a job where it was uniform to wear jeans, I hated it, and feel your pain :taeilsob:
I did the same thingI'm still not going to respect that so I'm wear black jeggings so I still feel comfortableI hope they don't say anything about that