Do you like wearing jeans? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
Me neither, it's unconformable and tight yet in my work place they want us to wear that and I don't like that idea :worry:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Me neither, it's unconformable and tight yet in my work place they want us to wear that and I don't like that idea :worry:
I had a job where it was uniform to wear jeans, I hated it, and feel your pain :taeilsob:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yerichu
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i hate jeans with a fiery passion !! :pandamad: they are an absolute sensory nightmare :umjicry: :sicacry: "jeggings" are only slightly better, but honestly skirts and dresses are the best option :lisalaugh: i'd wear them if i could without people being weird about it :sanapray:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i hate jeans with a fiery passion !! :pandamad: they are an absolute sensory nightmare :umjicry: :sicacry: "jeggings" are only slightly better, but honestly skirts and dresses are the best option :lisalaugh: i'd wear them if i could without people being weird about it :sanapray:
I COMPLETELY AGREE OMG I HAD TO WEAR JEANS YESTERDAY AND THEY STARTED GETTING ITCHY :angrycat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
I COMPLETELY AGREE OMG I HAD TO WEAR JEANS YESTERDAY AND THEY STARTED GETTING ITCHY :angrycat:
I HATE THAT FEELING :catcry: i feel your pain, bestie :izhug: there there
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
Legit I would skip pants if that was an option and if i wasn't so self concious about my body
:susPepe: i mean ... :wimwim: no but for real lowkey same :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
  • Haha
Reactions: athenaaa
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,375
Reactions Received
36,647
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,104
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
I had a job where it was uniform to wear jeans, I hated it, and feel your pain :taeilsob:
I'm still not going to respect that so I'm wear black jeggings so I still feel comfortable :maheart: I hope they don't say anything about that
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/EngenEver
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
Fr everyone is against jeans :joshmeh:

Is there anyone else who doesn't mind wearing jeans ?

I like wearing jeans :pacman:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lexie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread