- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,178
- Reactions Received
- 76,666
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,427
- Ship
- Wreck
Or is there another groups music that you usually listen to more?
Yeah I think that's what I did too. I think I listened to them way too much at the beginning that I kind of got tired of the musicI usedta when i just started, but i need new stuff to listen to so no. Or not anymore. Sometimes i might binge their songs again but tats not all the time.
Its not tat i got tired of the music for me. My ears/brain is just wired tat repetitive sounds tat i dont find soothing, just irritates my ears/brain after a while. Might be the electronic feedback or tinnitus, but if i looped a 100 song no rot it might or might not still happen. I hvnt tried tat as its too much effort. I just used to skip my artists playlist to find a different song for when i tire of the same artist after a tome of playing(maybe 30 mins to 1 hr). Maybe earphones/phone speakers metallic sound affects it too.Yeah I think that's what I did too. I think I listened to them way too much at the beginning that I kind of got tired of the music![]()