Do you listen to your ults music the most? (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
YES. My ults the most lmao.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Areum and Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
my ults are VIXX but i spend most of my time listening to epik high lmaooo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Willow
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I usedta when i just started, but i need new stuff to listen to so no. Or not anymore. Sometimes i might binge their songs again but tats not all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I usedta when i just started, but i need new stuff to listen to so no. Or not anymore. Sometimes i might binge their songs again but tats not all the time.
Yeah I think that's what I did too. I think I listened to them way too much at the beginning that I kind of got tired of the music :haylul:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Yeah I think that's what I did too. I think I listened to them way too much at the beginning that I kind of got tired of the music :haylul:
Its not tat i got tired of the music for me. My ears/brain is just wired tat repetitive sounds tat i dont find soothing, just irritates my ears/brain after a while. Might be the electronic feedback or tinnitus, but if i looped a 100 song no rot it might or might not still happen. I hvnt tried tat as its too much effort. I just used to skip my artists playlist to find a different song for when i tire of the same artist after a tome of playing(maybe 30 mins to 1 hr). Maybe earphones/phone speakers metallic sound affects it too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I usually listen to a mix but mainly of my ults :maheart:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Nah. I like listening to other groups alongside my ults
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I didn't think I listened to much of EXO last year as a group (they had a lot of solo/sub-unit stuff that's separate), but my Spotify unwrapped said I was in the top 0.5% of EXO's listeners, so apparently I do. Apink's Dumhdurum took most listened song of 2020.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread