Do you match your signature and dp? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it's too much effort trying to get everything to match :pepecry1:
idk how you do it omg ;-;
it's really easy and looks awesome :queen:
just one color pick ONE COLOR

get all your badges matching, choose a cute dp, and then literally ANYTHING with that color works for your sig
it's so easy takes like ten seconds
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it's really easy and looks awesome :queen:
just one color pick ONE COLOR

get all your badges matching, choose a cute dp, and then literally ANYTHING with that color works for your sig
it's so easy takes like ten seconds
yeah but i also want to put my faves on display instead of displaying badges of groups I don't even like :yolk:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah but i also want to put my faves on display instead of displaying badges of groups I don't even like :yolk:
not my problem
but I'm displaying everything I love- BP, Iz*ONE, GG, and stupid park jimin courtesy of @Jimimis

but it's really easy, just GET INTO THE GROUPS THEN! >:(
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
you should!
I got so many compliments for my yellow aesthetic, seems yellow is a good color lol
It’ll go with my dp too which is why I think I’ll do yellow. But for now I like my signature. I’ll forever treasure that pic of Yujin.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It’ll go with my dp too which is why I think I’ll do yellow. But for now I like my signature. I’ll forever treasure that pic of Yujin.
it's a keeper :queen:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
just saw this NO KEEP TAE >:(
That's why I've been putting off changing my sig. He looks so beautiful in it. :pepecry1:
I was going to use some other Tae gifs, but I like these so much. :pepecry1:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That's why I've been putting off changing my sig. He looks so beautiful in it. :pepecry1:
I was going to use some other Tae gifs, but I like these so much. :pepecry1:
he's always beautiful gurl what type of tae stan are you :welp:
at least you're replacing him with him lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread